Allow us to introduce ourselves...
In 2005 four longtime college friends opened Tin Lizzy’s in Atlanta’s Buckhead neighborhood, giving their guests a unique taqueria with service rooted in genuine hospitality. Tin Lizzy’s quickly became a popular place to work and to meet friends for refreshing margaritas and delicious FlexMex cuisine. Soon after, other neighborhoods wanted their own Tin Lizzy’s. We are excited to bring our passion for hospitality and “friends serving friends” mission to new neighborhoods. Let us know where we should go next!
Awards and Mentions
- Atlanta Eats – 2.22.16 — Top Notch Margaritas for National Margarita Day
- Atlanta Eats – 5.3.16 — Top Notch Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo
- Georgia Followers – 4.19.16 — 11 Rooftop Bars You Have to Visit
- Hot Dish Review – 12.3.16 — Atlanta’s Best Mexican
- JEZEBEL – 3.16 — 100 Hottest Restaurants: #33
- Nation’s Restaurant News – 1.26.16 — The Power List 2016: Tory Bartlett
PROUD SPONSORS/PARTNERS OF THESE LOCAL CHARITIES